View Single Post
Old 11-22-2006, 04:21 PM   #8
Aprilbeginnings
Guru
Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-500 /prs 650 soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by exvaxman
I am more than a little paranoid over carrying the reader anywhere due to the weak cover. Anyway - I was in a local sporting goods store and picked up a $5 plastic padded pistol case that the reader fits in. I'm going to do a little research to find a "fancier" metal case for it, but for $5 I can't argue.

Only issue was walking into work with the security officer looking at me and pointedly asking how I was getting along with my boss
You just gave me a brilliant idea. I have this patent leather case I guess it's for cosmetics (sorry guys, not girlish looking though) that just happens to be just slightly larger and the reader fits into it. Not real super thick but will work for added protection. Until I get that other cover that is neoprene, this will work well.. I did have the charging cords in it. Looks like I will take the reader in this. No room for the small light though. Oh well.
Aprilbeginnings is offline   Reply With Quote