View Single Post
Old 11-22-2006, 01:50 PM   #9
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, iPad Retina Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, Onyx T68, N7,
I just figure that no matter what future devices appear, it's pretty certain that formats like plain text, HTML, RTF, etc, will either be natively displayable or, at least, convertable to it. That's all that concerns me personally. Just like with music players, they may support their own native DRM formats, but I can be pretty certain that I'll still be able to play my collection of MP3 files on them.

I sincerely hope that Reader is completely obsolete in 10 years. Heck - I hope there's something a lot better around next year. I'll be mightily disappointed if there isn't .
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote