View Single Post
Old 11-22-2006, 12:14 PM   #9
kaufman
Calibre Companion Fanatic
kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT
Sorry - my misunderstanding. I always use the SD card for storage, rather than main memory, so wasn't aware of the limitations of collections. Apologies for the misunderstanding.
No problem.

I recently switched from a memory card to internal storage for books for three reasons:

1) Everything is (or seems) much faster. Esp when opening a book for the first time.

2) Even with 150 books, the internal storage is only 2/3 filled, so why not make use of it.

3) Collections. Which at this point are not too useful.

I still keep music on the card, and I keep the card installed so I can get new books on it when I am on the road with my Macbook.

Michael
kaufman is offline   Reply With Quote