View Single Post
Old 11-22-2006, 02:51 AM   #4
kaufman
Calibre Companion Fanatic
kaufman is no e-book dilettante.kaufman is no e-book dilettante.kaufman is no e-book dilettante.kaufman is no e-book dilettante.kaufman is no e-book dilettante.kaufman is no e-book dilettante.kaufman is no e-book dilettante.kaufman is no e-book dilettante.kaufman is no e-book dilettante.kaufman is no e-book dilettante.kaufman is no e-book dilettante.

Device: Galaxy Note 3, Lg Pad 8.3, Kobo Aura HD
Let me explain in more detail.

I have about 150 "books" on my reader. About a third of them are short stories from fictionwise, and the rest are full length books.

Since this many books makes me half to browse through 15 pages when I sort by title, author or date, I have created 5 collections for my library to help me browse more easily.

Short Stories
Science Fiction
Mysteries
Misc

With the exception of the short stories collection, the other ones have about 10-50 books each in them. I would like the short story collection to be sorted by author and the other to be sorted by Title. As it stands now, the Connect software sorts them manually, which makes collection pretty useless.

I suppose I could keep less books on the reader, but these 150 don't even fill up 2/3 of the internal storage. The hardware is designed to carry that many books. The problem is the software.

Does that make more sense? Any help would be appreciated.

Michael

Last edited by kaufman; 11-22-2006 at 03:22 AM.
kaufman is offline   Reply With Quote