View Single Post
Old 11-21-2006, 11:21 PM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STGR
If you just want to see all the books you have on the Reader by author, you can choose "By Author" on the Reader's Main Menu.

Other than that I think you're stuck with creating your collections and dragging them around inside them.

On the other hand, I'm not sure I'm following what you're trying to do, so if you want to clarify, I'll be glad to take another swipe at answering (if somebody else doesn't first ).
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote