View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 10:41 PM   #14
Grimulkan
Lord
Grimulkan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Grimulkan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Grimulkan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Grimulkan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Q1 (on way out), PRS505, DR1000S (dead :<), TC1100 (10'' perfection!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
Is it a third party charger? I thought the ebay auction looked like the official Apple one.
I don't know. I see no such claims, and I don't see an Apple logo anywhere. It doesn't look like the iPod chargers I've seen in Apple stores either. Besides, its on ebay and ships from outside the US. I'm taking a guess that its a third party charger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
I think we need to be careful and clear that "the charger works" not only includes whether or not it charges the DR, but also whether or not the device has full functionality while plugged in. Many of the USB charger problems are not necessarily related to charging the battery, but to the sensor buttons or screen exhibiting odd behaviour if the device is used while charging.

I know you point that out in your post, but we need to make sure users who are confirming the behavior of a particular brand of charger also recognize that.
True, I've added a more conspicuous notice.
Grimulkan is offline   Reply With Quote