View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 03:37 PM   #23
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahi View Post
You!

You're back!

Does that mean I'll soon find out what Zelda's regular avatar looks like?

Hope you enjoyed your vacation!

- Ahi
heehee ! actually, my "regular avatar" (i should modify my signature to say that it will return "when i get around to changing it" ) has no one appearance... as you can discover here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphapheemail View Post
::sigh::

:: putting on glasses... taking out pad:::

::jotting a note::

On a serious note:
I have printed this thread and will start on this tonight I'll pick the subject and post the essay that i find... "good enough for gre's"

Thank you all for the tips...
well, alphapheemail, you definitely had the right idea posting for advice here ! a lot of excellent tips, which i also will try to keep in mind when writing ! useful info for many many situations. good idea for a thread.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote