Thread: time machine?
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 10:20 AM   #11
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i use calibre for editing the metadata (actually i use calibre for everything. i don't use the sony software at all). from the library view, select a book and type E to edit metadata. you can also batch edit ; use shift or ctrl to select multiple titles (shift for continguous entries, ctrl for non-contiguous), then type E. this is helpful for adding tags to lots of books at once, or fixing the author meta-data, etc.
Why would you use the sony software?

*looks at Z's devices: ebookwise 1150.*

Nope, no Sony there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Hello Armchair! We do have a time machine, but Marc (montsnmags) set it up all wrong and now all it does is suck time away from normal activities and forces us to stay here in MobileRead.

Which is not all that bad a thing, though...
Except when it keeps you from reading!

Welcome, Armchair! I would try to add some cat hair to your device. It might work (knowing that cats are magical beings...)
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote