View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 02:22 PM   #1
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Maximum file size increase?

To the moderators (or possibly Alex),

I've almost finished a complete version of Don Quixote, fully illustrated with Doré's engravings and, of course, I'd like to upload it here. The problem is the book files are around 30 MB, while the maximum file size for uploading is 20 MB, and I don't want to degrade the images' quality.

So the request is quite simple, could the maximum file size be increased to some 35-40 MB (for the moment) at least for MOBI and EPUB?

Thanks!
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote