View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 09:53 AM   #5
weatherman
Addict
weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (previous: Kindle 2, Kindle Fire) Kindle 4 WiFi, K3K, KPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Palen View Post
The only reason that it is not opened world wide is because Amazon won't ship the Kindle outside the US. If you can come up with an idea how to bypass this I am fully open to thinking this over.
Matt.
Be careful what you promise Matt; the reason that most contests aren't open to people outside the US is that if you open it up to other countries you may put yourself under their contest laws. It's hard enough trying to keep up with the 50+ state laws in the US when you have a contest, never mind making sure that you don't run afoul of the Danish kuntspil and hasardspil laws.

*I'm kinda making that last bit up, but you get my point.
weatherman is offline   Reply With Quote