Originally Posted by JSWolf
And lastly, the images that are on their own (no text next to them) can do with being centered to look better.
Found a fix for this within that .htm. It seems that the "width" element within the <div class="figcenter"> tag caused images not to be centered in .epub's. Go figure!
Now GuteBook allows you to fix this by choosing the '--imgsrc' switch or GUI option 'Keep <img> src only' (a poor descriptive name now
Updated GuteBook and Installer to version 0.3 in post #1 above.
v0.3 - June 4, 2009
- add "start" anchor when the PG preamble is retained
- remove any stray <br>'s from metadata.
- fix GUI options loading; now properly remembers the 'search' and 'replace' strings. The user must ensure that any " or / are escaped by \ within those strings.
- simple PG title page added when --cover (GUI: 'Extract cover') specified (would be better to take a snapshot of this as a "cover" image)
- option '--imgsrc' (GUI: 'Keep <img> src only') now removes "width" elements from within preceding <div class=figcenter> which caused images not to be centered in .epub's