View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 09:38 AM   #38
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
I could not get the ETI SBPubX COM interface to properly process and/or support .epub manipulations within 'any2IMP', so I cannot, at this time, add any support for converting from .epub.

Once ETI properly documents the new changes to this COM interface, then it may be possible to add this functionality.

As it stands now, the SBPubX cannot be used via Perl or Windowscript to read/write .epub, even though it did work well with .oeb.

I guess these two are really NOT interchangeable, as stated by ETI.

Growing pains....
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote