View Single Post
Old 10-06-2003, 06:52 PM   #5
Griff began at the beginning.
Device: Clie NR70v
This P.W. article piqued my cusiosity and certainly had my dander up for a moment. I have discussed the issue within the PGTL and found out some of what is going on.

PDM is undergoing a category reorg at the moment. Gay and Lesbian titles have been moved to the Relationships and Sexuality category. I have asked them to reconsider that move because I believe the titles actually belong seperate from Relationships and Sexuality in most instances.

In terms of removing titles, I have not seen this. Perhaps they have removed Erotic titles that would normally require proof of age to purchase in a regular store. If you look at the R&S category though, you will find the first title listed is "Sexual Fitness".

As far as people leaving the company, well, I see that as a normal event. As companies are sold and purchased, often times previous management leave or get laid off.

Thank you for pointing out this article. I was quite concerned at first, but now that I know a bit of what's behind recent changes, I feel confident nothing dubious is going on.

Griff, PG Team Leader at
PG Team Leaders are not paid employees of The views expressed may not represent those of
Griff is offline   Reply With Quote