View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 05:15 PM   #17
mjh215
Guru
mjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None of your business
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
Is Imzadi the one about Deanna Troi and Riker? I've been meaning to read that after I read Q-In-Law.
Yeah, I read it sometime back in the mid-90's. I just loved having the backstory of their relationship. Ok, like most of everything else in the books it isn't canon but I still liked it.

http://www.amazon.com/Imzadi-Star-Tr.../dp/0671867296

I also remembered I listened to a few audiobooks that were Vulcan centric and a couple of Captain Sulu novels as well... I recall liking them, but it has been awhile.

-MJ
mjh215 is offline   Reply With Quote