View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 11:33 AM   #15
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Seems to be a word that's going out of use these days. When I was a kid, "hoover" was indeed used by almost everyone as a generic word for "vacuum cleaner", but I've not heard it for ages.
Well, I guess I'll have to put on my pink fuzzy slippers and admit to global "out-of-datedness" - and let you young whipper-snappers get on with your new-fangled technology!

poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote