View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 11:26 PM   #1
Gideon
Wearer of Pants
Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Amazon Kindle DX / iPhone
Weight Watchers?

Anyone on Weight Watchers? Thoughts? Opinions?

I just started it. It's the first major diet I've ever been on, so it's a bit weird.. but I've gained weight this last year (stress+insomnia+little activity not at a desk+eating TERRIBLY) and I know a few people who have had a lot of success with the plan.

Personally, I also respond to pretty clear instructions. It helps if I don't have to think about what to do each time I eat, etc. I don't want to spend all my time counting up calories, etc. So I'm working out most my menus in advance (having like 4 meal plans for lunch and breakfast I can choose from each day) and then just reporting what I'm eating. Today was my first 'real day' on it. Went well... I'm stuffed and still have 1/4th of my points left!

I'm also going to use the new EA Sports Active on the Wii with some Yoga from Wii Fit.

I'm doing the online bit... no meetings or buying their food.
Gideon is offline   Reply With Quote