View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 01:10 AM   #12
GraceKrispy
Rollin' with the punches
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, droid x, sad damaged 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly View Post
pfft!

That's great news GraceKrispy! I love to show off my reader -- my mission is to convert all my friends and acquaintances to ebook readers.

Have fun on your weekend trip -- hope you get to whip it out and show it off again.
I did! I whipped it out again just today. To be fair, I gave some time to explaining the kindle as well, but I made it clear why I prefer the sony. I think I got another guy convinced now. He said he was thinking of getting his wife one, but after talking with him, I think he said he'd get himself one and his wife can get one for herself too

If you had asked me before I got this, I was remotely interested in a kindle (not entirely convinced I'd want to read anything but a pbook though), but once I was given this and did some research... I gotta say, my husband is one smart cookie. There is no ereader out there even now that I'd prefer.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote