View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 06:31 AM   #11
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FolkGuitar View Post
Will Sony soon send out young boys and girls wearing white shirts and ties, name tags, riding bicycles (with helmets on, of course) going door to door telling people about their reader?

I'm in favor of small groups standing on street corners, with tambourines singing praise of the Sony e-book reader...
"Sony reader, Sony reader, reader, reader, Sony, Sony."

Not intending to disparage either group. I think their methods are very effective and their intent of good purpose. I much prefer them to TV advertisement.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote