View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 04:51 AM   #10
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I pretty much just stumbled upon e-books and readers. I had never heard anything about them until I saw an advertisement for the Kindle and thought that would be a great alternative to purchasing English language books here in Japan. Upon further research I decided that the Sony 505 would be better suited to my needs and ordered one. Best move I've made since I proposed to my wife!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote