View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 08:20 AM   #14
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
I hadn't thought of that. But did you know, Zelda, that Pirandello despised both cats *and* chocolate?! (just kidding)
the bastard !

i often think of picasso in such cases : he was a genius, but from what i know of his life he was also a rather moody, womanizing jerk sometimes... i don't know how i would feel about the man, and i wouldn't want it to spoil my appreciation of the artist.

Quote:
This is the easiest question in the world for me to answer. I'd want to meet (or, rather, be a fly on the wall so as to watch carefully without interrupting) Gandhi, particularly when he was young to figure out how he came to be who we know him to be. But a day wouldn't cut it - I'd need to follow him until he was at least 30 years old.
see, that's a good choice, because it's very hard to imagine gandhi being anything less than angelic.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote