Thread: Smart Q7 Tablet
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 04:44 PM   #19
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
Chippy - that is the perfect picture to show us. Mine should be here in a week or two, depending on how long shipping takes. I'm also talking with the Mer developers and will be doing Mer testing on this device with them after I receive it.

Edit: There is a good chance if there is a comic reader application for Maemo (linux-based Nokia Internet Tablet OS) or a good image viewer, it can be used on this device. Especially after we get Mer working on it. I think they have Mer working on the SmartQ 5, which is the 4.3" version. From what I understand, there is not much difference in both devices other than the function buttons on the SmartQ 7 which the SmartQ 5 doesn't have.

Last edited by ColdSun; 05-22-2009 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Additional Information
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote