View Single Post
Old 11-10-2006, 09:08 AM   #2
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note3, MacBook Air
One way of getting up to 4 years guaranteed (and it probably will last past that) is to buy an extended warranty...
http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...2063#post42063, but on the high end, 4yrs including accidental handling will cost you about $100. I spent $45 for 2yrs of accidental handling coverage.

But while I want to use my Reader "forever", and hope to be able to keep it as a fondly remembered keepsake (like my old HP calculators), I expect that I'll be able to buy something even better as the technology continues to improve. Surely, in 10-20 yrs, we'll surely have a better ebook reader and for less than $100.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote