View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 12:01 AM   #15
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1, KTSO, KFHD7, KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by KirstenBeck View Post
Hello Damaetas,
My name is Kirsten Beck and I work for M-Edge. And yes we are currently in the final stages of production for the 2nd generation e-Luminator booklight. We want to release a flawless product and the process has taken a little bit longer than expected. We do anticipate pre-orders to begin in late April....but I think it will be worth the wait. I have seen the prototype and it looks great! It will be compatible with all of our e-Luminator compatible jackets (meaning even if you have an e-Luminator compatible jacket for Kindle 1, the light will still work). Anyway, I hope this information in helpful! Feel free to respond to the post if you have any questions.
Best,
Kirsten
It's been delayed again. The site went from saying they'd be taking pre-orders on May 26 to "Available Summer 2009". What's the problem?
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote