View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 12:24 PM   #11
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
I don't know if you know it, but the "Mouse's Tale" is a piece of "concrete poetry", i.e., it's not about wrapping text around an image, but giving the right shape to a piece of text, and the shape is actually part of the poem.
I do know that. My only point is, it's the text that is most important to an e-book... the shape of it less so. E-books are a unique presentation medium, and they should not be expected to be "exactly like paper"... if that's what you want, buy the printed book (or convince the e-book publisher to include the image as an image... but not to try to find a convoluted way to bend, spindle and mutilate digital text).
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote