View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 12:19 PM   #11
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
[QUOTE=ericshliao;463961]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorisgirl View Post
hum, I used the only partition available: /dev/sdb
QUOTE]

"/dev/sdb"? That's weird. "/etc/fstab" will show all available partitions on iLiad by default. I don't see any /dev/sdb on my iLiad.
Normally, /dev/tffsa1 is mounted as "/", /dev/tffsa6 is mounted as "/mnt/free" (main memory on contentlister) , /dev/mmc1 as /mnt/card, /dev/hda1 as /mnt/cf, /dev/sda1 as /mnt/usb. I don't see any /dev/sdb.
The only possibility I can think of is that /dev/sdb is the hidden partition to store boot image.
Same here. I didn't see any /dev/sdb on mine either. The internal memory for documents is /dev/tffsa6. Formatting anything else is probably not a good idea. Not to mention that /dev/sdb (whatever it is for) sounds like an entire device, not a partition. It's possible to format a device without a partition on it, but that's probably not what you want to do.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote