View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 08:33 PM   #12
Renaldo
Addict
Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh215 View Post
I'm not trying to argue against a 6" reader, I have my 505 and love it to death. But I would strongly recommend looking at those ON a perspective device before purchasing. The LRF viewer is an approximation of what is displayed on the device.

Does anyone know if Borders let you bring in your own SD card to text on a 505/700? I guess it is probably store/manager specific, but maybe you could check with one and then bring it with you if you don't know anyone with one. I'd also mark the card in some fashion so they don't think you are stealing it from the store...

-MJ
I don't know that Borders could stop you. The display I remember at Borders has the readers locked down, but the top open, so you could put cards in it if you wanted to and nobody would probably know. The employees I've seen at Borders never wanted to discuss the Sony's with me when I was looking at them; I think I could've done whatever I wanted to the readers because they were avoiding me like the plague.
Renaldo is offline   Reply With Quote