View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 02:46 PM   #9
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phogg View Post
Funny. I'm reading this page without anything from Microsoft.

Maybe if windows 7 is cheap when they get the bugs out I will try it.

Cheap net books with smooth Linux distributions are waking people up to the strides that Linux has made towards ease of use. Apple's resurgence hasn't been good for Microsoft either.
Yep, me too. True, linux is now user frinldy. My mother used my laptop with linux a little. She was a bit lost, but it went fine

But i'm still forced to dual boot windows, mainly because of games. And my nas, who won't be installed with someting else than windows or mac (installing a linux os using windows )
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote