View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 03:37 PM   #3
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Welcome to MobileRead, Vienna01. The "Content" subforum might be a better fit, but since you're also after BookDesigner info, this should work well enough for you.

I can't speak to BookDesigner as I don't use it, but I can offer a tip or two before you get there.

The first one would be to bump your font size in Word before you the text anywhere else -- general consensus seems to fall in the 16 to 18 point range, you'll have your own preference to go by, but that's probably a good starting place.

Also, you can set the title/author info in Word, under the File=>Properties menu. That should get you a step or two closer to where you want to go.

And maybe save the folks who know about BookDesigner a line or two of text when they happen by.

You might want to run a quick forum search in the meantime (if you haven't already), as you may turn up some of the info you want faster that way.

Again, welcome to MobileRead, it's a great resource, and a great place to hang out, to boot.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote