View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 03:52 AM   #87
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HTC Flyer; BBMini; Sony PRS650; Onyx Boox T68
Quote:
Originally Posted by brecklundin View Post
What is wrong with that blog? I find it a good user-review, considering (as he mentioned himself) he's bias towards his own device.

You have never posted (or emailed) anything you later felt you shouldn't have? Or maybe in a different tone?

My thought about that post was that he saw it, and felt cranky they didn't have the first scoop. He posted something based on hear-say and rumours, but finally regretted ever posting...

Anyway, on topic: it looks like a nice device and I'd love a red one! But the fact that it can't read mobipocket would be a let-down for me. As my library is in mobipocket atm, and having to convert everything to epub would be a pain!
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote