View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 10:54 PM   #79
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Sorry, it does look nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonist View Post
Hm, hate to say it, but this smells a little bit like FUD....

You "suspect" B Grade panel..., "fuzzy with lower resolution...?"

Come on, it looks like a cool product, with nice design, nice website, and a friendly price. All good things, in my book. I hope it sells well.
Dear Sonist:

Yes, in hindsite, I regret my comments. That is not like me. I am dog tired from flying and getting four hours of sleep. I withdraw my comments. I still urge caution. I know their price for eBooks is VERY expensive and that much is solid fact.

Also... just please remember this may look like a Mentor Lite on the outside... but the software in entirely different... and that changes everything.

As you know, I am a major preacher of COLOR in the device body and they did that. The colors are beautiful.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote