Thread: Seriousness They Didn't get my Hanlin
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 06:47 AM   #13
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPhone 5, Sony T1, iPad 3
Laine my sympathies. This happened to me once. Had just moved into a town house in Hawaii and came home to find the place ransacked and cameras, stereo and other valuables missing.

I called the police and an investigator showed up, threw a little fingerprint powder around and told me it was unlikely they'd ever catch the creep. And they never did. In fact, the officer told me that, unless they happened to find my stuff as part of a raid for something a lot more important, I'd never see it again. He recommended I hang out at local flea markets. Nothing ever did turn up. I did however collect insurance.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote