View Single Post
Old 11-03-2006, 04:50 PM   #12
BuddyBoy
eBookin' Fool
BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, KK, iPad (Ex Prs 505, 500, Reb1100-2150, Rocket)
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible
I just can't! Got a good memory. I've reread two books in my life. "Robinson Crusoe" that I had read 40 years earlyer, and "HP 5 The Order of the Phoenix" just to set me back in the story for the next one.
I have a good memory but I still reread often - sometime revisiting a good book is like running into an old friend.

That said, though, most of my electronic duplications are reference works, although I would like to see some bundles of my favourite fiction authors. I'd love a Raymond Chandler bundle, since his books take up a full third of one shelf.
BuddyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote