Thread: Seriousness They Didn't get my Hanlin
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 02:46 AM   #1
Laine
Addict
Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD, Paperwhite 2, T3
They Didn't get my Hanlin

Got home yesterday after a day volunteering at the Embroiderers Guild and shopping to find the house a wreck and over A$10,000 worth of stuff missing. Mostly small electronics. e.g. 2 small laptops, digital SLR, one of my iPAQs and my husbands golf gps.
But they didn't get my phones, my best iPAQ, my Creative mp3 player or my Hanlin as I had them with me.
They also took my dressmaking scissors, 2 pairs of haircutting scissors and 2 manicure sets. Well groomed thieves?
I feel sick and violated and annoyed at what I've lost but they missed my best laptop - I suspect they kicked out the power cable and the battery doesn't work. So I can still come here, and read all my books.
They found the box the Hanlin came in and opened it and threw it down so I think they would have taken it if it had been here.
I've been salivating over the new cute little Sony Vaio - so much more style than my eeepc. Guess this is my excuse to go for it.
Laine is offline   Reply With Quote