View Single Post
Old 11-03-2006, 02:17 AM   #2
BuddyBoy
eBookin' Fool
BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, KK, iPad (Ex Prs 505, 500, Reb1100-2150, Rocket)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele
Just wondering whether I'm the only one who is sorely tempted to buy books for the Reader that I already own (unread) in paper. Right now I'm reading a thick trade paperback, which feels awkward and heavy now that I'm spoiled by the Reader. I'm sooo tempted!

Someone, please tell me I'm not the only one...
You are not the only one, though do it mainly for reference books, though I did buy Halberstam's The Best and the Brightest since I never seemed able to make it through the paper copy.

The main thing that drives me to do it is trying to save space. You can't believe how happy I was to find Mrs. Beeton's guide in electronic format. 5000 pages and three inches of bookshelf space saved.

Mike
BuddyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote