View Single Post
Old 11-03-2006, 01:28 AM   #1
Michele
Addict
Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Do You Buy eBooks That You Already Own in Paper?

Just wondering whether I'm the only one who is sorely tempted to buy books for the Reader that I already own (unread) in paper. Right now I'm reading a thick trade paperback, which feels awkward and heavy now that I'm spoiled by the Reader. I'm sooo tempted!

Someone, please tell me I'm not the only one...

On the other hand, most of you probably don't have a To-Read pile as big as mine. >1000 UNREAD books on my shelves.
Michele is offline   Reply With Quote