View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 05:22 PM   #2
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 and Fire
Scotty1024 was the only one I remember commenting on this, see for example I want my family back - not dead authors.... The point is that if contrast is lost, it is because the black/white capsules are no longer responding. So you would see fewer black sub-pixel dots under magnification. The fading would happen slowly over time, so it would be most apparent comparing a new and an old device. The problem with this is that there can be quite a bit of difference in the EInk among two copies of the same new device.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote