Thread: Tablet PC.
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 09:30 AM   #6
All4Fun
Zealot
All4Fun has learned how to read e-booksAll4Fun has learned how to read e-booksAll4Fun has learned how to read e-booksAll4Fun has learned how to read e-booksAll4Fun has learned how to read e-booksAll4Fun has learned how to read e-booksAll4Fun has learned how to read e-booksAll4Fun has learned how to read e-books

Device: iPad, Blackberry Bold
For those interested, ebay currently has this model located in Canada with free shipping to Cdn destinations for approx. $406 CAD. Link Here

Anyway, it wasn't my intent to make this thread into "find the best deal" but it's an alternative to a dedicated ebook reader device that is multi-functional and able to read pdfs without issues.

I know talking about pdfs appears to be taboo but the reality is that a lot of documentation is currently available only in pdf format so having a decent screen size to read it without a lot of conversion fuss is good.

I must admit to "kinda" holding out on what Apple *may* have in store for a tablet device. With any luck, we may hear of something next month (June). However, I'm fully expecting that such a device will be circa $1K compared to this device which can be had for approximately half the cost and still satisfy my needs.

Last edited by All4Fun; 05-09-2009 at 09:37 AM.
All4Fun is offline   Reply With Quote