View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 08:04 PM   #6
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
cool!! should I ask for my cut of the pie?

http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...hlight=schools

hehehehe...but I love the idea. It's a nice long term concept and it saves cash not in terms of just the books, there is the overhead of buying more copies than needed for replacements, distribution and storage as well as oodles of other nagging little issues with physical text books.

I feel the business of education has become, at it's core, corrupt and in the pockets of the very companies that supply the schools. This solution moves in a very positive direction to address the issue. A solid well rounded education benefits every society and needs to be favored over almost all other expenses.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote