View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 06:44 PM   #11
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazied View Post
Yeap that is headache inducing! Did you receive an email back from them yet? I'd be interested in reading their excuses.
It has been a few days now since I sent them the specifics on the formatting errors, but I haven't heard a word back.

About the same time I contacted them about my Kindle2 not holding a battery charge and Whispernet problems--I live in the middle of a large metroplex with good Sprint coverage but my Whispernet rarely shows more than 1 bar and rarely more than 1X. Some books take 30+ minutes to download and in the process drain the battery almost all the way down. So I have been downloading books to my computer and using a USB connection rather than Whispernet. They quickly emailed me back and asked me to call them, which I did. They are sending me a replacement Kindle2. I hope that fixes those issues. Other than those issues, I really like my Kindle2. I do wish they would use a few additional fonts so that we have a choice. I got spoiled using eReader, MobiPocket, and others on a PDA--all of which let you select from a few different fonts.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote