View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 08:33 PM   #7
krazy4katz
Groupie
krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1 and Kindle 3 (KK)
i have found Amazon to be very understanding about formatting issues. I recently complained about a poorly formatted book (not as bad as the OP's though!). They immediately offered me a refund on the book, but I still wanted to keep the book. They let me keep it and gave me a credit towards future books while they contact the publisher to reformat my original purchase. They didn't have to do that, so I was very pleased.
krazy4katz is offline   Reply With Quote