View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 04:36 PM   #47
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360 & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
True, but the conservatory was the cause for various misunderstandings and unnecessary arguments between members as well as mods, which then carried over to other places.
We got a lot of new members here during the last weeks - including many new users from france, germany, switzerland and austria. Could it just be that very diffferent world views clashed in some disucssions more often than in the past? If my guess is true (at least partially) then closing the conservatory will not help - but the clashs will now really carry over to other sections.

I was against the conservatory in the beginning but then i started to use it more often during the last weeks. It envolved to an interesting place with many interesting discussions.

I thought the great community here would be able to handle the current trying situation without necessity for such an decision.
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote