View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 02:20 PM   #116
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6charlong View Post
Frankly, to me it looks too big to carry around--awkward. I'd be constantly worrying about breaking the screen. I can see keeping one at home or in the office for reading PDFs and newspapers though. Of course, all I really want a reader for is to read fiction and non-fiction books, so a Portable reader does it for me.
Yep. I don't see this so much as an upgrade from a Kindle 1 or 2 but a separate option. If I had to choose one, I'd pick the 6". I want a larger reader in addition for my work stuff but I can't see myself carrying this around casually for leisure reading. The 6" reader is a great size for carrying around in a handbag.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote