View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 11:38 AM   #51
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirbruce View Post
If you mean books, yes, it's just like Kindle 2 in that regard. But if you mean non-MP3s or non-Audible.com audible books, then no.
Thanks. My thought was could you transfer ebooks bought from other than Amazon into it. [Or for that matter books gleaned from scanning and/or MobileRead books.] I noticed it supports non-DRM mobi. The thought that IF I had a Kindle I could ONLY buy my books from Amazon is a definite no-go for me.

As far as audiobooks, all my audiobooks are in MP3 format, even the one I was duped into getting as a free download from Audible. [I won't do that again.]
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote