View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 09:09 AM   #107
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
Can I assume there is none left? Did you have it with ice cream or chedda?

WDE
There is some left and I'm happy to offer slices. It's best eaten slightly warm (not hot) and without accessorizing. It's best that way to get the full sensual taste of that warm, supple flesh. The smell is like an aphrodisiac. Note the glistening from the moist surface. Experience the texture. And then you have to eat very slowly. And play with it a little with your tongue to sense the fullness of it. Ah, Vera. (Ahem. Pardon me!)

Last edited by vivaldirules; 05-04-2009 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Somehow I lost the pic from an earlier post.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote