View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 06:53 AM   #10
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
Me too! She did say she'd love to see her books available "in ebook formats, all of them" after I pointed out that "Kindle" is not synonymous with "ebook reader". But that she is more concerned with paperback rights than anything else right now. I can't really blame her, but it is disappointing, a bit.
i'm glad she seems so open to ebooks, that's a great start. maybe you could convince her that ebooks should be a priority along with paperback.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote