View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 04:53 PM   #4
timezone
Addict
timezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheese

Device: Windows Phone7, Kindle Fire
I believe I mentioned this in another post of yours. Maybe in this case it might apply. If you are charging the reader, one or two lights will stay on if during charging you also hit a button. It probably is an error code but I would not be concerned for two reasons. The problem goes away once you stop charging and reset or power cycle the reader. Second, if this is your problem, iRex is aware of the problem and hopefully the next upgrade will fix it. There are a number of issues surrounding the battery. Buttons staying lit and non-responsive and the battery does not always charge to 100%. My reader sometimes charges to 87% and other times it charges to 100%. There is also an issue with the battery indicator. At times it is not accurate.
timezone is offline   Reply With Quote