View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 06:29 AM   #1
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad 2|iPhone 4|Sony 600
Using Mobipocket Creator; link to table of contents

Is it possible to add a link at, say, the end of a chapter, that links back to table of contents? I'm creating the book using one html file per chapter, and would like to add a link back to the table of contents at the end of each chapter. I've been messing around with 'guides' but I'm not really sure what it is I'm doing.

Is this something that Mobipocket Creator can handle automatically or should I add some markup to the files?
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote