View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 05:30 PM   #98
galavanter
Zealot
galavanter has learned how to read e-booksgalavanter has learned how to read e-booksgalavanter has learned how to read e-booksgalavanter has learned how to read e-booksgalavanter has learned how to read e-booksgalavanter has learned how to read e-booksgalavanter has learned how to read e-booksgalavanter has learned how to read e-books

Device: jetBook, iPod Touch, Kindle 3
Here's the last in the series of comparison shots. I promise to stop double posting pics, but the other thread was not a jetBook thread. After taking these shots, I am more sold on the jetBook than ever.

It's the one for me. Paperback cool, instantaneous no flash-refresh page turns, at least equal (better to my eyes) readability to E-ink, and most definitely easier for me to read in lower light levels.

Today, thanks to this forum, I learned how to move Kindle books bought with my iPod Touch to the jetBook. The Kindle will be sold shortly.

The first shot is THE Sun on the Kindle, the second on the jetBook, and the third after I angled them both slightly, the sun just off their screens.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG2820.jpg
Views:	877
Size:	740.5 KB
ID:	28198   Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG2821.jpg
Views:	897
Size:	724.4 KB
ID:	28199   Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG2822.jpg
Views:	1258
Size:	780.8 KB
ID:	28200  

Last edited by galavanter; 04-29-2009 at 05:37 PM.
galavanter is offline   Reply With Quote