View Single Post
Old 05-21-2024, 04:28 PM   #2280
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Cool, because I just bought it, and it's loooong, even not considering that there are two more volumes , so nice to know it'll be a good read when I get to it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Schama's extremely legit, on the serious shading to academic end of the popular historian spectrum. I've read two of his earlier books, An Embarrassment of Riches, about the Dutch Republic, and Citizens, a history of the French Revolution, and would recommend both.
sufue is online now   Reply With Quote