View Single Post
Old 05-19-2024, 04:22 PM   #17364
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMySofa View Post
Has anyone else had any problems using promo codes? The last two times I've tried using a code that they have sent to me, I get a message "This promo code has been used the maximum number of times."
From what I was once told, many of the promo codes are sent in batches and once the number of promo codes sent and redeemed is reached, the promo code is no longer valid. That is, if they send out 10,000 emails with the promo code, when it has been used 10,000 times, you can't use it anymore. You can also run into promo codes that are geo-limited so they can only be used in certain countries.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote